Quantcast

Kane v. "Kane" Imposter

Duggerman
Administrator
I really wish they had done more with this storyline. Personally I didn't like Kane as much when he removed the mask. The imposter resembled the Kane character from my childhood and I was rooting for him.

Re: Kane v. "Kane" Imposter

Double A
Why did Kane remove the mask? Speaking of Kane did anyone see his movie "See no evil?" That had to be one of the scariest movies I've ever seen in a movie theatre.

Re: Kane v. "Kane" Imposter

Zombies Ate Me
That movie was terrible. I think unfortuneatly a sequel is coming soon or it might already be out. WWE needs to stick to wrestling. Films aren't their thing.

Re: Kane v. "Kane" Imposter

Zombies Ate Me
Here is a short interview where Glenn Jacobs (Kane) talks about why the WWF removed mask. Their reasoning makes sense. But sometimes a good idea should stay an idea and nothing more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaBkOncqjJo

Re: Kane v. "Kane" Imposter

Left Hook From Hell...
I can tell the WWE didn't know what to do with the Kane and Big Show characters at times. There were times when they seemed invincible but other times when they seemed too weak. Its tough to utilize big guys because you want them to be a huge dominant threat but they need flaws too.

But I DID enjoy this storyline. But unfortunately it was over as soon as it started. If this were done during the Attitude era it would have been stretched out for a while and done right. Kane would have feuded with his imposter for a short series of PPV specials probably

Re: Kane v. "Kane" Imposter

Shane
Luke Gallows played the imposter Kane and said here that it all went wrong from the moment he walked out wearing that god-awful wig.
 photo lori_zps4066d257.gif