Lennox Lewis tweet about Wilder and Tyson

Lennox Lewis tweet about Wilder and Tyson

Duggerman
Administrator

Your thoughts?

Re: Lennox Lewis tweet about Wilder and Tyson

Will69
This post was updated on .
It's nice to hear Lennox give a compliment to Mike. I'm assuming he's referring to a young Tyson, not the shell that he fought. I think likely it would go like maybe Mitch Green, if Wylder is as tough as his reputation is. My question with Wylder is that he never even fought a remotely threatening heavyweight yet. Wylder's main advantage here is only size, which does matter, but won't tip the scales.

Re: Lennox Lewis tweet about Wilder and Tyson

Vnexpress
Seriously? The windmill puncher against the countering machine Tyson was in the late 80s? Mainstream media overhyped Tyson, but they outdid themselves with Wilder.

Re: Lennox Lewis tweet about Wilder and Tyson

Duggerman
Administrator
The great boxing writer Frank Lotierzo wrote this detailed article about a fantasy fight between the two.

http://www.thesweetscience.com/feature-articles/48064-no-deontay-wouldnt-kicked-hell-vintage-tyson